• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    Hello everyone!

My name is Jonathan and I am the Advertising Manager for American Legacy Firearms. American Legacy Firearms is a top 10 Corporate Donor to the National Rifle Association and the Top Corporate Donor for the Second Amendment Foundation. We specialize in limited edition firearms. Let me know if you have any questions for me. :usflag:
    DK Firearms

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Welcome to TGT! I see you're a forum sponsor as well so thank you for your support. For those of us that are too lazy to type it into the search bar and find it ourselves, do you have a website where we can check you guys out?

JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    Welcome to TGT! I see you're a forum sponsor as well so thank you for your support. For those of us that are too lazy to type it into the search bar and find it ourselves, do you have a website where we can check you guys out?

Hi Tundrawookie, our website is American Legacy Firearms | Life's Too Short To Carry An Ugly Gun! I have our web guys updating our website, so many of our new products are not listed on the site yet. I'm glad to see so many people in this thread who are thankful for new forum sponsors, I didn't receive such a warm welcome over in the handguns section with my introduction of our new Lone Star Pistol.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Helpful video recording tip: turn off the TV to eliminate background noise. That video sucked.

But yeah, welcome and thanks for the sponsorship and your 2A support/contributions!!! :)

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Howdy and welcome.

I'll visit yall's site a whole lot more often right after I get my engraving pic set up. And or win the lottery, Whichever comes first.

JonFTC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Fort Collins, CO
    Helpful video recording tip: turn off the TV to eliminate background noise. That video sucked.

But yeah, welcome and thanks for the sponsorship and your 2A support/contributions!!! :)

LOL Yeah I know that video sucked. It was a spur of the moment thing I did at the Front Range Gun Club in Loveland Colorado. I had no control over the T.V. in the background, we didn't use a high quality camera either. The video wasn't a production quality video at all nor was it intended to be. I do have a production quality video that I will post to the forum soon however. :)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom