• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M3rt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    Hey guys/gals,

Name is Matt I live in Austin... have been creeping around your forum for a couple months and decided to join in the fun. I have been around guns and hunted my whole life. Just now starting to get into guns/shooting as a hobby.

Right now I have a few guns that I am going to have to expand on in the next few months based on the fact that I just ordered a couple of suppressors and will need guns to use them with!

Suppressors ordered: Silencerco Sparrow SS and AAC 762-sdn-6

Guns:
    Ruger p95(JUST SOLD)
    Remington model 7 .243
    Winchester model 1912 12 gauge (built in 1924 inherited from grandfather.. still runs like a champ)
    Ruger 10/22 see here: http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/rimfire/57257-first-10-22-build.html

NEXT:
    Glock 19 to replace Ruger p95
    300 blackout pistol build
    .308 rifle(not sure about this one yet) Thinking of savage 11 hog hunter with a replacement stock.
    Ruger mark III 22/45 lite

Seems like a great group... cant wait to learn more and contribute here!
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Welcome to the forum. It's a great place. Your Winchester model 1912 wouldn't happen to be one of the 20,000 "trench guns" would it? In any case, the Model 12 is the great grandfather of basically all modern shotguns. Great one to have, and good provenance too.

M3rt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    Welcome to the forum. It's a great place. Your Winchester model 1912 wouldn't happen to be one of the 20,000 "trench guns" would it? In any case, the Model 12 is the great grandfather of basically all modern shotguns. Great one to have, and good provenance too.

Nope it is a standard size shotgun

Top Bottom