• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pony

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Azle, TX
    I moved to the US from England 3 years ago and spent my first two years in College Station and then Bryan TX. We had to spend a year in Los Angeles, CA and are almost done here now. We are under contract on a property in Azle TX and hope to be out there by July 5th.

The wife is a Texan, and I got here just as soon as I could ;)

Howdy y'all.

Never owned, or even saw in real life a handgun or rifle until I got here. I shot clays (skeets) in the UK, I now own 4 handguns, a rilfe and a shotgun. I passed my CCW the first year I got here. My wife says I am a British Red Neck, and I think thats a compliment ...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Welcome to the forum, and to the joys of being a Texan.

It's a shame Britain has such stringent laws because it's full of good people. I've been a part of a British car forum for about 5 years, and have met a few people from it.

longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    Well you redneck Britt, you are welcome at my table then when you get here. Couple a hundered miles away but I will feed you fine if you come.

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Welcome neighbor, we live 8 miles southwest of Azle. My wife was a British subject; she finally naturalized last summer after being married to me for 28 years. Hope you and your wife enjoy the relative peace and quiet here. Check out the Parker County Sportsman Club, a really nice private shooting range that is cheap and easy to join.

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    Howdy and welcome to Texas Pony,its always good to be a texican. post up and ask all questions you want.

again its good to see you here

Pony

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Azle, TX
    I soon learned that when you run out of smokes you do not say "can I bum a fag" :eek: I gave up smoking about a year after I got here, even though the health warnings didn't mention getting a beating.

I once tried to stop the wife from walking up the escalator - I told her it said "no strollers" - she laughed so hard she cried (we call them pushchairs or pram's - I'd never heard them called a stroller before) :rolleyes:

Time to stop wearing black all the time, geezer! And remember, here they are called "erasers" not "rubbers".
    Welcome.

Warhawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Azle
    Howdy, And welcome. I'm new here too, moved to Azle about 3 years ago.

Give me a shout if you want to go shoot sometime, I belong to the Parker County Sportsmans Club out near Poolville.

Jim

Top Bottom