• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mjgray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Bay City Texas
    Hello one and all. New to this forum and just wanted to say hello and give you a quick bio on me. Retired Navy Chief Petty Officer. Living and working in Bay City Texas. Have two sons and a wonderful wife. Oldest son graduated from SFA and moved back to NC. Younger son graduates in December and plans to return to NC also. Wife and I plan to stay put for some time but I'm sure you understand that we will (when I retire again) follow the boys. New to handguns, just bought a XDm 9mm. Love it and shooting (only 4 weeks now). Did shoot trap prior to the USN but serving in the Navy didn't leave much in disposable income so... Now that sone 2 is almost done with school, well the budget is growing so.... Anyway hope to be an active participant here. Always willing to learn and love meeting up with others that share the same interest.
    Target Sports

mjgray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Bay City Texas
    Thanks, we call it service but it was more then that. It was what needed to be done. Alot of great memories and we all need to keep all service persons in our prayers as well as thier families because its the family the "serves". Thanks again.
    Chief

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom