Hello from California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TrailDust, Oct 29, 2009.

1. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Hello everybody! Some of you may recognize me as I just came over from U.S. Gun Talk. I'm a native Texan, born in Abilene and raised many years in San Antonio, but right now living in California...:1zhelp:. Going to be great to be a part of a much more active forum, and also with so many fellow Texans. Great to be here! :happy0001:

TrailDust

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    heya

3. navyguy

navyguy TGT Addict

Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Yikes... CA. Well I guess you gotta be where you gotta be. Weather, country side, ocean.. CA has it. If it wasn't for the damn Californians, that would be a great place.

Welcome aboard.

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    TD thank GOD you found us!!!!!:texas:

I wounder lots more posters over here!!!:devil:

You thinkin what I'm thinkin???

Sleek,shinny, curved, silky,large ones, small ones, round ones, matted black ones, shapely and fits so well in a mans hand!:rofl:

You know what needs to start!:banger:

Glad ya made it TD you give us hope that there is someone in that lost western land of CoockOfornia that still remembers what America is!

5. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hit calguns.net, too. They've done a lot of good things on the advocacy front in CA over the years.

6. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

Welcome aboard glad you made it over here.

7. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Thanks, guys, I really appreciate the welcome! It certainly sucks living here in what we like to call the Communist Commonwealth of California. :rofl: Only good things about it are the weather, incredible geography, and few bugs. Gun ownership definitely sucks here. With that new bill our a**hole governor signed, I'll be buying my ammo in Nevada from now on to keep those scum-sucking state legislators from getting my money. Looking forward to enjoying a whole different perspective about guns here on TGT. :patriot:

8. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Hello & welcome.

9. Sarp

Sarp Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Houston
    heya

10. SouthTex

SouthTex New Member