Join TexasGunTalk

Hello From Corpus

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LittleBear8me, Jul 9, 2018.

  1. BRD@66

    BRD@66 TGT Addict

    5,112
    1,838
    113
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Welcome to TGT. They tell me I was 16 once. They also said I was weird.
     


    Inspector43 and FireInTheWire like this.
  2. Dawico

    Dawico TGT Addict

    29,990
    2,815
    113
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Welcome to TGT
     
  3. toddnjoyce

    toddnjoyce Well-Known

    1,322
    1,329
    113
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    We’ve all been there before. Things should turn out alright.

    [QUOTE="LittleBear8me, post: 1752910, member: 34777"... I plan on getting into competition shooting but I won't be able to do that until I turn 18.[/QUOTE]

    Why is that? If you’re in any school, 4H shooting sports is available to you.
     
    deemus likes this.
  4. karlac

    karlac Gone fishin' ... TGT Supporter Lifetime Member

    5,456
    744
    113
    Aug 21, 2013
    WestU, TX
    Howdy
     
  5. TxStetson

    TxStetson TGT Addict TGT Supporter Lifetime Member

    3,376
    1,947
    113
    May 9, 2013
    Abilene
    Welcome to the forum
     
  6. LittleBear8me

    LittleBear8me New Member

    12
    4
    3
    Jul 8, 2018
    Corpus Christi
    Why is that? If you’re in any school, 4H shooting sports is available to you.[/QUOTE]
    Honestly, I've never been good at shooting shotguns which is the only logical reason I don't do 4H not to mention I play football for my school which sucks like 80% of my time and the other 20% is split between Boy Scouts (I'm almost an Eagle Scout) and Hockey.
     
    toddnjoyce likes this.
  7. deemus

    deemus TGT Addict

    6,117
    923
    113
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Honestly, I've never been good at shooting shotguns which is the only logical reason I don't do 4H not to mention I play football for my school which sucks like 80% of my time and the other 20% is split between Boy Scouts (I'm almost an Eagle Scout) and Hockey.[/QUOTE]

    Welcome. You came to the right place to learn how to do things correctly.

    4H has a 22 rifle competition. My nephew does HS archery competitions, so you can mix up some activities.
     
    toddnjoyce likes this.
  8. LittleBear8me

    LittleBear8me New Member

    12
    4
    3
    Jul 8, 2018
    Corpus Christi
    Welcome. You came to the right place to learn how to do things correctly.

    4H has a 22 rifle competition. My nephew does HS archery competitions, so you can mix up some activities.[/QUOTE]

    That's awesome... I will have to look into that.
     
    toddnjoyce likes this.
  9. ZX9RCAM

    ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

    31,412
    3,338
    113
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Welcome to the Forum!

    I'm originally from Kingsville.
    Never too young to shoot, killed my first deer at 8.
     
  10. FireInTheWire

    FireInTheWire Keeping the wolves away TGT Supporter

    1,494
    967
    113
    Jan 22, 2018
    Big Country
    :welcome:
     


Share This Page