• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMA8877

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2019
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    Hi, my name is Gary. Glad I am finally on this forum. Even though I have shot a few different Handguns and Shotguns I would call myself a newby. I purchased my first real handgun (had a really cheap 9mm in the late 1980’s but even though it seemed accurate It did not feed ammo well and kept getting jammed so I returned it to the seller within a couple weeks). I have a lot to learn and hope ya’ll can bare with me. This looks like a really great forum and I am looking forward to my stay here.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Welcome to the forum Gary. Don't be afraid of a little joking around (friendly ribbing) when you get around to mentioning which type of pistols you like. It's all in good fun. And also don't be shy about asking questions.

Even if you were to start a thread asking about the most basic question that even you think everyone should know the answer to, it still gives us something to talk about, so fire away with your questions.

As you've already seen. There are folks around willing to meet up at a range and let you test fire other pistols without having to buy it first just to help you out. You've found the right place to hang around.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Always good to see another member in the DFW area! I am in Sachse near Garland.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The Valley
    orig.gif

Attachments

• orig.gif
      orig.gif
      5.6 KB · Views: 173

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Welcome to the forum Gary. Don't be afraid of a little joking around (friendly ribbing) when you get around to mentioning which type of pistols you like. It's all in good fun. And also don't be shy about asking questions.

Even if you were to start a thread asking about the most basic question that even you think everyone should know the answer to, it still gives us something to talk about, so fire away with your questions.

As you've already seen. There are folks around willing to meet up at a range and let you test fire other pistols without having to buy it first just to help you out. You've found the right place to hang around.
    I don't think we have a Mr. Congeniality trophy. :what:

Howdy, feel free to use the search button. :)

Top Bottom