• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andyd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Hi,

time to introduce myself.

I signed on here already a couple of months ago but only arrived in Texas yesterday. I moved here with one of my safes, a 1,000 lbs safe, the Doberman and my gun collection, the rest of the stuff is stored.

I am an avid gun collector and shooter and take my hobby very serious, I reload, cast my own bullets and used to go shooting at least once a week for decades. I moved here from Pembroke Pines, FL and came here to be close to my youngest son, after he moved to Ennis to work for Dallas PD. My oldest son is moving out of Florida also to Westlake, OH, where he found a residence in emergency medicine and I am kind of a family person and did not want to be left behind. I am also a member on many other gun forums, either under Andyd or PzGren, referring to my time in the West German army as a Panzergrenadier in the late 1970s.

The most outstanding part of my collection are probably my Korth revolvers that I acquired over the years and enjoy shooting. I got a couple more that aren't in the photo.

Korth collection 15.jpeg
    Guns International

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Outstanding collection!
    Korth guns are quite rare here so it is a real treat to see yours.
    Welcome to TGT and thanks for posting pictures.

Sirjoneskdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2018
    Dallas
    Hi,

time to introduce myself.

I signed on here already a couple of months ago but only arrived in Texas yesterday. I moved here with one of my safes, a 1,000 lbs safe, the Doberman and my gun collection, the rest of the stuff is stored.

I am an avid gun collector and shooter and take my hobby very serious, I reload, cast my own bullets and used to go shooting at least once a week for decades. I moved here from Pembroke Pines, FL and came here to be close to my youngest son, after he moved to Ennis to work for Dallas PD. My oldest son is moving out of Florida also to Westlake, OH, where he found a residence in emergency medicine and I am kind of a family person and did not want to be left behind. I am also a member on many other gun forums, either under Andyd or PzGren, referring to my time in the West German army as a Panzergrenadier in the late 1970s.

The most outstanding part of my collection are probably my Korth revolvers that I acquired over the years and enjoy shooting. I got a couple more that aren't in the photo.

View attachment 138801
    Hello

Top Bottom