• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I'm Paul,nice to be here....going to the big town show in mesquite next sunday would be glad to meet you guys. I'm the guy with the roses tattooed on his hands :)
    DK Firearms

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    i dont mind sharing at all,however,my hands are tattooed because i'm a professional tattoo artist i wouldn't have them done if i were in another profession....one has a banner that says mother,she passed away almost ten years ago,years of drinking finally caught up even after quitting, so its for her. both are traditional american style designs. they're just classic,simple and i enjoy them. my grandfather was in ww2 in the marines and he had traditional american tattoos. i remember seeing them when i was little and,as he was the best man i've ever known,i guess the other one is really for him. he taught me about God, guns,how to hunt,how to be a man and treat others with respect,loyalty, and to be genuinely good with no ulterior self serving motives. He also was the one who encouraged my ability with art,indian drawing tablets and colored pencils....bought alot of them even when i was three!

Top Bottom