Hello from Fort Worth

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tomhall75, Apr 30, 2008.

1. tomhall75

tomhall75 New Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Fort Worth
    Hey Everyone,

Lookin' like a fun site. I've had a little Bersa .380 for a few years as home protection (I've got chihuahuas too, so, what do ya do), and last Christmas my wife bought me a Kimber Ultra Carry 2 Stainless .45 with the night sights and the CHL class to boot(what a woman!!!!). I've gotta say, the Bersa shot ok, jammed alot, and just didn't really engender a love for shooting. I wasn't brought up with guns (Dad was a Sgt Mgr in the Army, go figure) in the house. After walking up to 3 guys robbing my house and only having a little pocket knife I went right out and bought what I could afford, thanks Bersa. Well after getting the Kimber, well, WOW what a difference. On top of looking cool, this thing is fun as heck to shoot. It's never jammed, and I've used a bunch of different ammo. I can now actually shoot a 1 inch grooping at 75 feet. I've never done any competition but I think this is pretty darn good for me. I'm pretty new to the gun world and am interested in what all is out there.

Thanks,

Tom

2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
  3. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Hey Tom. Welcome aboard. There are some great memebers and a wealth of information. Take full advantage of it and post away!

4. LHB1

LHB1 Active Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Welcome to the forum. You will find a number of other members from the DFW area on the forum.

5. carney

carney Member

Mar 8, 2008
    Outside DFW metromess.
    Welcome!

6. PhilR

PhilR New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Trophy Club, Texas
    Welcome to the forum :cool: