• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    I just found this forum. Looks like a good one. I frequent several of the major forums and I recognize a few names here.
    I am sorta, semi-retired and spend more time on the gun forums than I probably should, but love to communicate with gun people. I've learned a lot from the knowledgeable people that haunt these forums.
    We live in Frisco, Tx and shoot often at The Bullet Trap where my wife and I have a membership. We used to shoot at The Backwoods traps and The Collin County Gun Range before they closed down.
    Between my wife and I, we have a pretty good little arsenal. My "Want/Need Gun List" is constantly growing.
    Hope to particpate often.
    DK Firearms

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Welcome neighbor:) My wife and I also have a membership at the Bullet Trap. Are you in the '34 or '35 of Frisco?

Hi Tim:
    I saw that you are also in Frisco. We are in the 34 zip, in the Fairways subdivision just south of Eldorado and west of Teel. Bet we have seen you at the B.T. on occasion. We often shoot with several people. Friday before last, from about 5:00 till 7:00 PM, we had all the lanes in the back room (14-18) and one lane in the rifle range. There were some very nice guns there and we had lots of fun firing each other's pistols and a AR15. Sometimes we shoot about once a month, either on the weekend or on a weeknight eary evening. My wife works in East Richardson as a consultant in the telecom area. She comes straight over from work and I meet her with our small arsenal. We may be going again next Wednesday, early evening. Not sure yet.
    Occasionally I sneek off for a mid-day, weekday, shoot all by myself. I can consentrate better by myself with no newbies around.
    Hope to see you there someday.

JIM. B.

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Welcome aboard. I miss the Collin County Gun Range. That was a decent place.

I do too, and I really miss the Back Woods Traps since it was a great outdoor range and only about 10 minutes from my house. Did you ever shoot there? Where do you shoot now?

JIM B.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    102.gif

Top Bottom