• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iGun_TX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    NW Houston
    Hello. have been on similar forums in the past, but it has been years. I bought my first gun for home defense in 2011, and a few more since then. I learned a lot through online forums like this, they can be good sources of insight / info.

I carry concealed every day, and I like pretty much every kind of gun.

I have been living in Houston for 10 years and never plan on leaving Texas (to live).

I decided that it would be a good idea to find a community online to ask questions and share information about guns, gun maintenance, gun ownership, carrying guns in public (legally, for defensive use of ccourse, and gun rights in general. To name a few.

I took up reloading for a few years but unfortunately it was a hobby I couldn't sustain, so that's (currently) in the past.

I don't like politics, but I make it a point to vote in every election. I vote based on a candidate's gun rights stance because if they can't be trusted to protect my right to bear arms, I really don't care what else they have to say.

I'm here just to keep up to date on things and to have a place to ask questions and get other's input on pretty much anything gun related.

Did I mention that I like guns? Ha!
    Texas SOT

Top Bottom