• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • koddc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2009
    houston deep n/w
    hello to everyone at TGT. my first post. i have enjoyed target shooting for 50 years now. have LOTS to talk about. MAIN INTEREST: serious Dan Wesson revolver collector !! ready to jump in with y'all and get started !
    Target Sports

koddc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2009
    houston deep n/w
    Howdy back at ya !! thank you
    let me get started by posting some pix of the things i like the most. 20170520_175656_HDR.jpg 20171204_164328.jpg 20171204_164657.jpg 20170520_184946_HDR.jpg

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Welcome.

I love my Dan Wesson, too, but I only have one Pistol Pac. You really love your Dan Wessons, don't you? :)

ETA - Do you have an early Pac with the inletted but unshaped grip block? I bought mine right at the time they stopped including the do-it-yourself grip and I'll always regret not getting one.

koddc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2009
    houston deep n/w
    Welcome.

I love my Dan Wesson, too, but I only have one Pistol Pac. You really love your Dan Wessons, don't you? :)

ETA - Do you have an early Pac with the inletted but unshaped grip block? I bought mine right at the time they stopped including the do-it-yourself grip and I'll always regret not getting one.

HELLO, and thanks for checking my post !! YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! D/W is my fav mfg. had many all my life. did not buy an original pac, never thought it would someday be a collectable. never saw a grip blank. am fortunate to be able to acquire a couple of pac's and single pieces over the last 5 years. good talking with you!

koddc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2009
    houston deep n/w
    BIG HOWDY AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK A MOMENT TO SEE MY POST !! I feel welcome already!!
    I have much to talk about. I guess I should move on to the specific thread for my postings. I would like to post on: handgun, and rifle.

Top Bottom