• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    A lot of women wont leave their families, and I wouldn't be happy if some guy wanted to move my daughter out of Texas. That is why your options are limited if she feels this way. Hope you get it worked out before you sign over half your shit.

He's not married yet. Texas is a community state so I get where you're going.

For the record; my family and my wife's family all grew up in the same area. I live now about 7 miles as the crow flies from where I grew up. Will be closer to 5 miles once I get built out on the land.

Had to go through 2 horrible ex's on 2 continents to get there but shit happens.

I'm sure Long Island has a much better understanding of his relationship with his girl than we do.

But... We do have the hottest girls anywhere. Hands down.
    Lynx Defense

itsawondertoo

Semper Fi! Don't make me use my knife hands!
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Katy, TX
    He's not married yet. Texas is a community state so I get where you're going.

For the record; my family and my wife's family all grew up in the same area. I live now about 7 miles as the crow flies from where I grew up. Will be closer to 5 miles once I get built out on the land.

Had to go through 2 horrible ex's on 2 continents to get there but shit happens.

I'm sure Long Island has a much better understanding of his relationship with his girl than we do.

But... We do have the hottest girls anywhere. Hands down.

Welcome! And what he ^^^^ said!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Welcome from east Houston!

I dated a lady many years ago from Massapequa Park, Long Island. After every date, she had to go to confession.......snicker. Her Granny made us break up.

You'll like Texas! I was born and raised in Chicago so I know the kind of shock you'll get when you come to a place that is actually free.

Flash

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Greetings From Richmond/Rosenberg, TX

And Welcome To Texas Welcome to Texas(b).jpg

ptrans

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Long Island
    Welcome from east Houston!

I dated a lady many years ago from Massapequa Park, Long Island. After every date, she had to go to confession.......snicker. Her Granny made us break up.

You'll like Texas! I was born and raised in Chicago so I know the kind of shock you'll get when you come to a place that is actually free.

Flash

I can't wait to experience that shock. NY has officially worn me out.

Thanks again all for the welcome.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    let us know when you get here. We'll come meet you at the border and you can swear your oath to Texas and be purged of yankee tendencies.
    There is a push to turn Texas into a Blue state, if you are willing we need help to keep it Red.

Ted Cruz for President!

ptrans

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Long Island
    let us know when you get here. We'll come meet you at the border and you can swear your oath to Texas and be purged of yankee tendencies.
    There is a push to turn Texas into a Blue state, if you are willing we need help to keep it Red.

Ted Cruz for President!

It would be an honor and a privilege! I have lived in a blue state all of my life, and refuse to live in another one. Texas needs to do all it can to stay a red state, and I am more than willing help to keep it that way.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Learn about Ted Cruz. He is one of a few members of Congress who actually represents his constituents. If he's ticking off Liberals, and they HATE him, he's doing the job that we sent him to the Senate to do!

Flash

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Learn about Ted Cruz. He is one of a few members of Congress who actually represents his constituents. If he's ticking off Liberals, and they HATE him, he's doing the job that we sent him to the Senate to do!

Flash

Amen to that. My in-laws HATE Cruz that's why I think he's doing a great job ;)

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    It would be an honor and a privilege! I have lived in a blue state all of my life, and refuse to live in another one. Texas needs to do all it can to stay a red state, and I am more than willing help to keep it that way.

God Bless ya brother. We need all of the help we can get. This might end up being the last stand of the republic

Top Bottom