• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ptrans

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Long Island
    I am an avid 2A supporter and recreational shooter hoping to soon relocate to Texas. I look forward to participating and being a helpful part of this community.
    Texas SOT

ptrans

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Long Island
    Welcome aboard and I grew up in Patchogue.
    Awesome! Patchogue is where I currently reside. Love this town, but I'm tired of NY for obvious reasons. I have wanted to move to TX since 08', but I am having a tough time convincing my fiance to relocate. Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Governors20

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Austin
    Finace? That means she is still disposable. Tons of women here and they are better looking. Life is too short to live her life. just saying...

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Welcome to the forum and I'm looking forward to welcoming you to Texas!

When and whereabouts are you planning on moving?

Hoping you're a strong supporter and voter of more than just 2A.

We (like minded Texans) are the ones who unleashed Ted Cruz on the Senate you know.

We're not done.

ptrans

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Long Island
    Finace? That means she is still disposable. Tons of women here and they are better looking. Life is too short to live her life. just saying...
    Hehehe, you make a great point! She gets aggravated when I bring it up, but I think she is fearful of leaving her family behind.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

Don't listen to this guy. Follow your heart.

Although I have traveled the entirety of the United States and the world and can attest that you'll find no finer women than you can find in Texas.

That you can take to the bank.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Hehehe, you make a great point! She gets aggravated when I bring it up, but I think she is fearful of leaving her family behind.

That's a solid fear. One not to be downplayed. If she's agreed on the move you're good. Once you get her here you're real good. As long as you don't try to do something dumb like move her to Pecos or some shit like that.

No offense to my Pecos bros. You guys know even better than I do what I'm trying to say.

ptrans

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Long Island
    Welcome to the forum and I'm looking forward to welcoming you to Texas! When and whereabouts are you planning on moving?Hoping you're a strong supporter and voter of more than just 2A.We (like minded Texans) are the ones who unleashed Ted Cruz on the Senate you know.We're not done.
    I am a big fan and supporter of Ted Cruz. God willing, he will be our next president and Mike Lee as VP.

ptrans

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Long Island
    Don't listen to this guy. Follow your heart.Although I have traveled the entirety of the United States and the world and can attest that you'll find no finer women than you can find in Texas.That you can take to the bank.
    That is sound advice. Much appreciated!

Governors20

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Austin
    A lot of women wont leave their families, and I wouldn't be happy if some guy wanted to move my daughter out of Texas. That is why your options are limited if she feels this way. Hope you get it worked out before you sign over half your shit.

ptrans

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Long Island
    A lot of women wont leave their families, and I wouldn't be happy if some guy wanted to move my daughter out of Texas. That is why your options are limited if she feels this way. Hope you get it worked out before you sign over half your shit.
    I agree and hopefully she will come around soon. I think we would be much happier down there.

Top Bottom