• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Does "Picosos" Peanuts still have an outlet near Pipe Creek? I seem to remember stopping there on my way to Floore's Country Store when I was stationed at Lackland and Kelly.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Welcome from anther retiree working on base, but as a contractor. You on Ft Sam or at Bullis? More importantly, know any jobs opening up? My organization moves to DC at the end of the year, and I'm not going with it!

Thank you. The lake has been about 30-35% lately. It was down to 3% when we moved here in 2014, and up to 100% a couple of times.

Keep the faith, it only took one good storm over a couple of days in May 2016 before Medina filled back up again and even overflew the spillage!

VNK971

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Mico, TX
    Welcome from anther retiree working on base, but as a contractor. You on Ft Sam or at Bullis? More importantly, know any jobs opening up? My organization moves to DC at the end of the year, and I'm not going with it!
    Thank you. I'm actually fully retired and enjoying the good life. I was on Medina Base when I was working here.
    Keep the faith, it only took one good storm over a couple of days in May 2016 before Medina filled back up again and even overflew the spillage!
    I remember that! I used to go to Bandera Gun Club and saw the debris from where the river overflowed the banks. The RV park there took a hit.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Thank you. I'm actually fully retired and enjoying the good life.

Congrats, I'm envious!

I was on Medina Base when I was working here.

I was just on there a few weeks ago. I remember back in the late 80s it was the home of AF OTS. Most of those buildings are gone now, as is the big three-letter that used to operate there before moving elsewhere...

Top Bottom