• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VNK971

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Mico, TX
    I'm retired Army and Civil Service. San Antonio was my last Army duty assignment, and I converted to civilian doing the same job. I moved back to Texas in 2014 after working in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Hawaii for 12 years. I live surrounded by about 100 wooded acres, 3.5 I own, and shoot feral pigs in my front yard when they give me the opportunity. I'm happy to be here.
    25Aug20.JPG

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Welcome. I used to frequent the area around Medina Lake. Lackland had an MWR area near the dam back in the 90's. How is the water level these days?

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    It's a beautiful lake when at a decent level. Believe it or not, I got caught in a storm on the upper part of the lake and took waves over the front of an 18' bayboat getting back to the launch. Those storms give little warning coming in over the cliffs on the sides of the lake!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Howdy neighbor! The wife and I are a stone's throw away from you, over in Pipe Creek. We drive through Mico almost every week going to my folk's house near Hondo. Wave at us next time we cruise past.

Top Bottom