• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill Akins

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Florida
    New member saying hello
    Hello. I just joined and wanted to drop by and say hello. A little about myself, okay.....

I'm a firearms inventor and an entertainer. I invented and patented the Akins accelerator rifle stock, the world's first water cooled Ruger 10/22 and the karaoke guitar, and like to invent and tinker with various other things. I'm a Vietnam era marine veteran and a former state law enforcement officer. I like to target shoot, scuba dive, read, spend time with my family, tinker and invent in my shop, read, am interested in history and politics and my wife and I are both on the Republican executive committee in our county. I am interested and involved with aviation and am a director of my state's aviation historical society's warbird sunken wreck recovery team. I am a Christian and proud of it. I don't do politically correct. I dislike any form of tyranny, especially an over reaching government or government agency such as the BATFE. I believe in the principles and writings of our fore fathers in our constitution and bill of rights, as our fore fathers originally wrote and intended them to be. That's all I can think of for now.

Hurley's Gold

Top Bottom