• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11C1P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    N.D.
    I'm from N.D. but I was stationed in TX for 14 months way back when. I really liked it down there but was a bit too crowded & no snow in the winters messed with my head! My wife & I both have family that either live or used to live down there. Not to mention our state university likes to go down to Frisco every Jan. to win a natl. title. Go Bison! Former Army (11C1P) L.E. & current & lifetime ne'er do well. Grew up hunting, shooting & reloading. Can't do much hunting anymore since I wrecked my back, but I still shoot & reload and have since added gun building to my hobbies. Just here to mainly talk about guns & gun related stuff. Thanks!
    ARJ Defense ad

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Welcome! Thank you for your past service in the U.S. Army and thank you for your continued service.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    welcome 2 TGT. No lack of snow. Here's a snowman on the back porch from 2011
    snowman1.jpg

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My saying has always been, 'if I want snow, I'll visit it'. The winter I spent in Nebraska before heading to Texas was enough for me.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    If I see snow I'm in the wrong place or enjoying one of the random snows in Texas. If my RV's in snow I'm lost. Point it south until no more snow and go another 200 miles just to be sure.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Howdy

Got a few friends that live up that way. One of these July type days, I'll take them up on the offer to come up and stay for a bit. As for the snow thing, y'all can keep all that (censored). I've lived in, and driven through (big truck) enough of that to last ten lifetimes.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The countryside is certainly beautiful in N.D. and I enjoyed riding much of it, but the winters can be brutal in that part of the country.

Top Bottom