• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • some Beach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Tomball
    Hey everyone!
    I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks and decided to join ya'll. Going through all the posts, using the search function, and reading a lot of threads I finally made my 1st rifle purchase: Mossberg 100 ATR .270 win.

I'm a father to 2 beautiful kids, a 2.5 year old daughter and 4.5 year old son and I've been living in Texas (on and off) since 1976. Left in '84 to go serve our great country for 3 years in the US Army, 82nd Airborne Div, 407th S&S Bn. I then left for 5 years to go to Minnesota to get myself a college degree. I've been married for 9 years to a wonderful lady that's full of patience!

This is a great site and I'm really glad I found you guys!
    Gun Zone Deals

Kowalski

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Welcome. Glad your here.

There are quite a few of us here in the NW Houston/Spring Area. We'll all have to meet at Shiloh to punch some holes.

Enjoy the site and discussions.

Rico

jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    Welcome and thanks for protecting our freedoms.

I am in NW Houston too. As some one else mentioned, Shiloh's is a great place to shoot in our neighborhood.

some Beach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Tomball
    Hey everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! We live in Spring too, real close to Hooks airport. I've heard a lot about Shiloh and a buddy told me about Hot Wells shooting range on Hwy 290.

I won't be able to meet up at any shooting range unless I can find some ammo! The Walmart on 249/Spring Cypress and the one on Kuykendahl/FM2920 have empty shelves (except for .22). I found a box of Rem Core Lokt 150gr .270 Win at the Walmart on I-45/FM 242 (Shenandoah) for just under $18/box. I haven't hit Gander Mtn yet because I keep reading here about their high prices. If any of my neighbors here have a supplier, please feel free to PM me!

Thanks again for the warm welcome! I can already tell I'm going to visit this site daily!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom