• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wilderness 1864

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2020
    Pennsyltucky
    Thanks trying to connect gun owners here we are in the fight of our lives we are a great gun state we can have anything just like yours but sad thing is we may cave I cannot believe it's gotten to this point never in my life did I think PA would be next I left MA in 1990 when I joined the USMC ended in PA but thinking it's time to move to Alaska not sure yet but it may e the best place.

PA has been good. A bit of a mix, in some ways actually better than TX. Open Carry w/o a license (except in Philadelphia, and when under an Emergency Declaration, which now seems permanent under our Democrat Governor Wolf). Easier to get an LTCF (CCP). Strong firearms culture too. But that is changing. Now Wolf is linking up with governors from NY, NJ, CT, RH and DE to issue more Emergency restrictions on everything as part of the alleged "re-opening". Firearms are sure to be part of it. Bottom line, I have family reasons to move to TX but given what is unfolding in PA as I write this, I am accelerating the process. Annual State House Rally on June 8th, if you are still going to be around for that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom