• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boomgoesthedynamite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2013
    Sachse (NE DFW)
    Hi all. I recently relocated from the PRK (People's Republic of Kalifornia) and I am enjoying being in America! We still have a business that can't move out here, so I travel quite a bit back to Temecula, CA; it is a great reminder of how much better Texas is. I have already registered to vote (keep it red!), attended a real gun show, bought a bunch of USGI mags, and removed my bullet button (DiFi, Pelosi, and all of the liberal Dbag lifer politicians in California must be weeping for all of the children). Next on my list is CHL (looking for a good instructor in the North DFW area) and NFA trust and stamp collecting. I am looking forward to get out to some ranges here and get back into shooting regularly.

Oh, I found this place using my Google-fu. I have been a lurker on CalGuns for years, and know the benefit of staying informed. I will have to get used to a board where the second most popular forum is not a pending legislation forum.:D
    Military Camp

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Sweet, if you ever want to go to Fuzzy's and go shooting hit me up. I live in Richardson as well. Also, love the video your name comes from.

Top Bottom