• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonehead1185

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos/Lake Dallas, Tx
    Hello to all! I found this forum off the texaschlforum website and figured it would be another source of valuable information.

A little about me:
    *Born and raised in Lewisville
    *Go to school down here at Texas State University (only 1 year left!)
    *I finally got my CHL on October 10 and am currently carrying a Taurus PT145 Pro in an Uncle Mike's IWB (hope to get a Crossbreed for my birthday next month)
    *Also have a Mossberg 500 Persuader sitting next to the bed loaded with 00 Buckshot

I look forward to making some friends from around the area and maybe to join in some group practices.
    Military Camp

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    Cedar Ridge gun range has an IDPA match hosted by TX Tactical on 10/26/08. I'll be there, don't know how tired I'll be since its after the Austin get together shoot on 10/25/08!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Good to have you here. I'm in Manchaca which is right next to Buda, so we're practically neighbors! ;) Okay not quite but you get the idea. lol

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thanks. I am really enjoying reading all the info on this site so far. Plus its nice to know there is someone close by. Gotta love that Austin traffic!:banghead:

Yep, in Austin, no matter where you drive it always takes an hour. ;) Whenever I have free time anymore (not much lately), I usually go to this range in Lockhart:

Central Texas Protection Training Academy, LLC

Let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

bonehead1185

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos/Lake Dallas, Tx
    I have been wanting to make it out there and try that place out for the last month! I know there is a group going out this weekend but I just don't have the money. I am hoping to make it out there maybe sometime mid November. I would love to have someone else there to critique me! Just let me know when you are free.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I have been wanting to make it out there and try that place out for the last month! I know there is a group going out this weekend but I just don't have the money. I am hoping to make it out there maybe sometime mid November. I would love to have someone else there to critique me! Just let me know when you are free.

Sure thing. I'll let you know when I have a day off. It looks like I'm going to be working almost every weekend the rest of the year, though I should have a couple off and if not well I'm taking a couple off regardless. ;) lol

Top Bottom