• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    Larry (my husband) and I are new here on the forum, but no novices with guns. I am originally from Germany and was not used to having guns in the house. But Larry insisted to show me how to use a firearm for my own protection and now I have my concealed weapons licence.

We are going to gun shows every now and then, and when Larry thinks that he has to have a new gun, he justifies it in calling it an "investment"...

We have a small collection of guns now, which includes Rugers, Springfield XDs, Glocks, some ARs, etc and we ended up with as many holsters.

After Larry retired as a fishing guide in Key West, we moved here to TN and started our business making our own gun holsters by accident. Things just fell into place, and here we are. If you like, you can check us out at www.tennesseeholstercompany.com

We are a VERY small company with Jay cutting and sewing the leather, Larry molding the holsters, and me doing everything else that comes with a business, including paperwork, shipping, email, designing the website...and making coffee.

Besides shooting and making the holsters, we also enjoy riding our motorcycles, saving a bunch of stray critters that get dropped off here, and doing some fly fishing in the beautiful trout streams near by.

So if you have any questions about our holsters, fly fishing or German stuff, you know where to find us.

Pleasure to be here.

Isabel

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Isabel/Larry,
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. We had some fine friends from Tenn with us at the Alamo some years back.

BeNotAfraid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    Volunteer State!

Yessir!

HOWDY and welcome, Isabel and Larry.

we'll check out your handiwork!

SEHR GUT!

P.S.

Whole lot of Texans with German heritage, especially in our "Hill Country."

Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    I didn't know about "Hill Country". So if there is anybody who has old documents or other German stuff that may need to be translated, I can help.

I met a lot of Americans here that were stationed in Germany, and of course they all knew how to say "Ein Bier, bitte!"...;)

Das ist alles fuer heute.

Bis bald,

Isabel

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I see that you (Larry and Isabel) have had quite a few welcomes from our members.
    Soooo....one more isn't going to hurt, huh?

HELLO & WELCOME!

Top Bottom