• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardball

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Rockdale, Texas
    Hello all,

I didn't realize this place existed until I did a search this morning on the violence at the Austin nightclub involving the two rappers from La Grange (my hometown). It seems La Grange will go down in history not for the things its famous for but for things that it is infamous for (Chicken Ranch, the Power Plant, and now this among others). Anyway, nuff said about that.
    I live and work in Rockdale, I'm a shooter, hunter, reloader, and a fisherman. I like guns so much that I have one in every room of my apartment. I have no kids so having so many guns lying around is not a problem unless someone comes over for a visit unannounced (I hate that). I don't get to shoot as much as I would like to because I work so much which really isn't bad because it allows me to get a gun a month. I'm currently on the market for a Ruger M77-22H in of course 22 hornet.

I'm a member of the NRA, I vote pro-gun first, I believe gun control means hitting your target, and I support our troops because I am an American instead of buying a magnetic ribbon to stick on my truck.

Thank You.

Hardball

LittleGun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    Welcome to the group. A gun in every room is a good thing. It too keep guns visibly displayed. Sometimes I forget about them when I have company coming. Then I scramble to get them out of sight.

Top Bottom