Gun Zone Deals

Hello. New to Texas and looking forward to it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atticus finch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Southpaw, I didn't really think about it that way. I was just thinking I wanted to get off of California's registration database. Do you think it's better to not send the forms in? I hate the idea of California having my guns still in their registry, but I'd hate to find out it is still in their registry and now just shows I have them elsewhere. I seriously hate the registration thing!

I moved here from the PRK some 5 years ago and I didn't bother to fill out any forms. Far as I'm concerned it's none of thier damned business where I went or what I'm doing. They can take thier registry and do 'you-know-what' with it. You're a long ways away from them now and they can't do a damn thing about it, or to you, anymore.
    I wouldn't fill out any forms of any sort that lets them know where you are or anything of the sort. As of now, they act for whatever reason on thier infringement documentation and what are they going to find? The lights are off and nobody's home.
    Tell them anything as to where you went & so forth and now there's a paper trail of some sort.
    You're free now, leave them to their own devices.
    Lynx Defense

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I moved here from the PRK some 5 years ago and I didn't bother to fill out any forms. Far as I'm concerned it's none of thier damned business where I went or what I'm doing. They can take thier registry and do 'you-know-what' with it. You're a long ways away from them now and they can't do a damn thing about it, or to you, anymore.
    I wouldn't fill out any forms of any sort that lets them know where you are or anything of the sort. As of now, they act for whatever reason on thier infringement documentation and what are they going to find? The lights are off and nobody's home.
    Tell them anything as to where you went & so forth and now there's a paper trail of some sort.
    You're free now, leave them to their own devices.

I think you got your answer right there Ryo.

Ryououki

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Katy, TX
    Thank you again for all the greetings!

Thank you all for the advice on how to handle cutting ties to Commiefornia. I shredded the forms I filled out.

Again, I look forward to many more interactions and conversations with people here.

Have a great new years as well!

Top Bottom