• Ducati

Gym, Tan, Laundry
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2021
    San Diego
    Hello everyone,

I am moving to Georgetown, TX outside of Austin at the end of this month. I've had some great interactions and met lifelong friends, hunting buddies, and reloading mentors on firearms forums in various states I have lived in. I am from Carlsbad, CA and wanted to know if I need to declare any firearms I bring into the state?

I'm looking forward to being able to tint my windows and change the exhaust on my bike. I already have my Formula 1 tickets for CoTA! I saw there is a Malibu sales center off the freeway in Austin, I love competitive waterskiing.

Also, if anyone has work in the area, please let me know! I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from Chapman University. I currently work as the Operations Manager for a flight school (Cirrus Training Center) at Palomar Airport.

Ducati

Gym, Tan, Laundry
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2021
    San Diego
    Mossberg Shockwaves are legal here...were they in CA?

No way! I am very interested in learning how lenient the laws regarding firearms in TX are. I lived in Las Vegas for two years and it was extremely lenient out there, but decided to move back home to CA to pursue my degree. I'm looking forward to getting back into firearms the way I want.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Howdy and welcome to TGT.

pjimage-2019-11-06T110304.269.jpg

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Our favorite rules here are Get some. ..and get some more. You're only allowed to buy as many here as you can pay for. You're gonna like it here.

Top Bottom