• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SL22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2014
    Good Afternoon, my name is Cody currently a Squad Leader down at Fort Sam Houston in the wounded warrior battalion. Nice to meet you fine gentlemen and ladies. I am originally from Indiana been stationed a few places and a few deployments can't see moving back to Indiana however.... Texas is starting to feel like home.

One last thing as far as interests go anything outdoors! Currently I am on a mission at the moment to find an acquire a Larue rifle. Such a fool thinking I could just drive up and buy one in Leander when theres a +12 month waitlist...

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask. :)
    Lynx Defense

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Howdy!

Don't be shy if you and any of your troops in SA need support. Give us a shout.

Soldier's Angels and Wounded Warriors was big here from 2003 until 2011 -- then vanished.

Lots of do-good projects that got hijacked by money grubbing individuals.

Thanks for your service!

SL22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2014
    Appreciate the warm welcome from all of you. Shortround I can't comment on the intentions of higher headquarters in those organizations however, I can tell you from experience that the ones on the ground here though have been fantastic helping to take care of our guys.

Top Bottom