ARJ Defense ad

Hello to all from Palestine. New member, Conservative Christian, Utah native, Komifornia refugee.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZenDaddy9mm

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2022
    Hi all.

I am happy to have found what looks like a very well put together group of like minded firearms enthusiasts. Thank you.
    My wife and I moved our family to Texas, from California in January of this year.
    We both were born, grew up, made our mistakes (ex wife), met, were married, and spent the first half of our marriage in Northern Utah. California was an unfortunate stopover on our journey. We are grateful to be out and even more grateful to be in Texas.
    I promise to vote conservative, to honor God Country Texas and Family, and to keep my powder dry and my guns clean and lubed.

Michael
    Gun Zone Deals

ZenDaddy9mm

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2022
    Not being from TX (I'm from GA), I thought you were in the Middle East.
    I had never heard of Palestine TX until we started seriously hunting for a new home. It is pronounced Palesteen. Rhymes with pristine. It is a beautiful town with a ton of rich history. We are lucky to be here.
    It is a tight knit community that we will need to earn our place in, but we feel welcome and most folks are happy to have us. The California plates are not a welcome sight for most Texans. Frankly, I understand completely.

zen314

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2022
    Georgia
    I had never heard of Palestine TX until we started seriously hunting for a new home. It is pronounced Palesteen. Rhymes with pristine. It is a beautiful town with a ton of rich history. We are lucky to be here.
    It is a tight knit community that we will need to earn our place in, but we feel welcome and most folks are happy to have us. The California plates are not a welcome sight for most Texans. Frankly, I understand completely.
    Texas is so big, I think they have just about every town covered. I have been to TX a couple times. I remember going to a town named Italy because I wanted to see the monolithic dome homes they make there.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    A buddy of mine recently retired from being the Palestine City Marshall. He still lives there and Works on the city council now. Nice little town.

Top Bottom