• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tacticaloptions

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Feb 11, 2022
    Humble, TX
    I’m new to the forum and new to the area, but not new to guns, I’ve started shooting PPC matches under the tutelage of Bill Davis in the late 70’s where I made Grand Master, and USPSA in the 80’s, also a charter member of IDPA and hold a master class and two state championships, also four different Glock state championships as well as many match wins in Steel matches and three gun, the years haven’t been kind to my body and I find myself disabled, my brain is still going a million miles an hour but my body can’t keep up, I’m looking to shoot some easier going matches in the Houston area p, just to see if I can still compete. This looks like a great forum and am looking forward to being a part of it, I also have a ton of experience in firearms sales and was the firearms sales manager at a Cabela’s store including the gun library when it was in its glory days (not the hugely watered down version after the bass pro takeover) so if anybody knows of a shop in north Houston looking for some part time help, let me know
    DK Firearms

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Welcome to TGT.

welcome3.jpeg

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Welcome @Tacticaloptions from North Texas. Your note about the Cabela’s gun library reminds me that the best - surprisingly - Cabela’s gun library that I’ve set foot in was in Winnipeg Canada… Wild, eh?! Of all places, Canada?!! Probably b/c they had an amazing collection of non semi-auto rifles; lots of lever guns; great consignment revolvers… stuff we Muricans would keep in our treasure chests. Cheers!

Tacticaloptions

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Feb 11, 2022
    Humble, TX
    Welcome @Tacticaloptions from North Texas. Your note about the Cabela’s gun library reminds me that the best - surprisingly - Cabela’s gun library that I’ve set foot in was in Winnipeg Canada… Wild, eh?! Of all places, Canada?!! Probably b/c they had an amazing collection of non semi-auto rifles; lots of lever guns; great consignment revolvers… stuff we Muricans would keep in our treasure chests. Cheers!

never made it to that one, in my days in the Library, the Fort Worth Library was the one to go to for the best inventory in the company

Top Bottom