Welcome_From_Texas.jpg

Jim Lahey

Zor!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2022
    Edgewood Tx
    hello everybody! New guy here, jusr relocated to Texas! See you all in the forums.
    I would like to reintroduce myself so that everyone can get a better idea of who i am and where i came from. My name is Brandan Hall, I recently moved here from Hesperia Kalifornia, a high desert region 70 miles (as the crow flies) north east of LA. I went to college for chemical engineering and later moved onto other adventures in my life. After all that, i became a heavy equipment operator for years. I installed underground utilities and was a foreman in which i helped build 70+ houses. My brother moved here 5 years ago and my father followed a few years later, and I finally made the move. I am currently building up my new company CoreTex LLC, we specialize in diamond concrete core drilling and saw cutting. We install bollards, road safety signs and end of roadway barriers. I was an advid ELR enthusiast and have been all over socal attending meets and all day long range shoots with family and friends. As much as i like shooting, fishing comes in at a tie, i love fishing. I have a 96 ford ranger 4.0 4x4 that i built for off roading, camping, offroading, bbq, and beer is the best. So that may be more than most people post about themselves, i dont really know, i wanted to try this over and give a better impression of myself.

Top Bottom