Hello

elmer fudd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 17, 2009
Hello everyone.

I am a gun owner, reloader, and a shooter. I am a voting member of the NRA. I am a state firearm safety instructor, NRA range master. I also volunteer for the special Olympics.

I hope that I am welcomed here. I have to admit that I don't like Rush Limbaugh.

I think he is a loud mouthed cigar smoking baby faced whale, who can't run a hundred yards without visiting the Emergency Room.

I have angered a few from another website because I don't follow what that clown has to say.

Someone told me this is the place to talk guns. That is what I want to do, not talk about Rush.

Hopefully, I can contribute.

I live slightly north of Texas.

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 16, 2008
Longview
Welcome from Longview. Glad to have you aboard; most are more interested in guns than Rush; think you will fit right in.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
elmer fudd said:
I have to admit that I don't like Rush Limbaugh.

I think he is a loud mouthed cigar smoking baby faced whale, who can't run a hundred yards without visiting the Emergency Room.

I have angered a few from another website because I don't follow what that clown has to say.

Someone told me this is the place to talk guns. That is what I want to do, not talk about Rush.

All this talk about him, not wanting to talk about him? :p Sorry, I just thought that was funny. Anyways, welcome to TGT from up here near Amarillo.

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics