• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elmer fudd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Hello everyone.

I am a gun owner, reloader, and a shooter. I am a voting member of the NRA. I am a state firearm safety instructor, NRA range master. I also volunteer for the special Olympics.

I hope that I am welcomed here. I have to admit that I don't like Rush Limbaugh.

I think he is a loud mouthed cigar smoking baby faced whale, who can't run a hundred yards without visiting the Emergency Room.

I have angered a few from another website because I don't follow what that clown has to say.

Someone told me this is the place to talk guns. That is what I want to do, not talk about Rush.

Hopefully, I can contribute.

I live slightly north of Texas.
    Guns International

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Welcome from Longview. Glad to have you aboard; most are more interested in guns than Rush; think you will fit right in.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    elmer fudd said:
    I have to admit that I don't like Rush Limbaugh.

I think he is a loud mouthed cigar smoking baby faced whale, who can't run a hundred yards without visiting the Emergency Room.

I have angered a few from another website because I don't follow what that clown has to say.

Someone told me this is the place to talk guns. That is what I want to do, not talk about Rush.

All this talk about him, not wanting to talk about him? :p Sorry, I just thought that was funny. Anyways, welcome to TGT from up here near Amarillo.

Top Bottom