• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcpac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Flower Mound,TX
    Hello,
    I live in Flower mound Texas, kind of. I am active duty Navy and am all over the place every few years. I am coming home on leave and was hoping someone could help me out with a couple questions.

Can anyone reccomend a gun shop in the Denton county area the offers concealed handgun training?

I am also looking to buy a M4 crabine somewhere in the Denton county area.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Capitol Armory ad

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Welcome Steve!

We're up here in the area right now (husband is fresh off active duty Navy).

There's a shop in Old Town that was good, we just went there this weekend. It was a small place but the folks were friendly. There is also Bass Pro there at Grapevine Mills.

As far as CHL class in the area, I'm not certain where. We just got into town already taken the class down in Corpus.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    From an old sailer, welcome aboard!

I can't help you much with a CHL place in Lewisville or Denton. I took mine in Fort Worth, and if you're interested in traveling that far, I'll be glad to give you that info. The range we had our meet/shoot a few weeks ago offers classes (Elm Fork) and you might ask in the CHL section.

Speaking of meet/shoot. We have one scheduled for May 3, and would love to have you join us.

Top Bottom