• ...and so much more!
  • Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    BEHIND THE SCENES...

The TGT community is amazing. I thought I would share publicly that several members took the time over the past few months to pm me with their own stories and victories of how life fell apart and eventually came back together again. Thank you for the encouragement. :) Others would periodically send me quick messages checking in on me and to see how I was doing. Another member, who works in the mortgage business offered me their expertise and the view from the other side of the desk and let me pick his brain with my mortgage questions.

It means the world to me. Some of those pm's came on really tough days for me but perfectly timed from above I believe. Thank you for listening to that inner voice or thought prompting you to write me. I appreciate it.
    Military Camp

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Glad to see things are looking up. Really, really hope you make it on the 5th. Hicksville needs It's Queen afterall.

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    That is the plan. I missed doing the planning and organizing of it but just could not organize the spring meet with everything I was/am dealing with. Thanks Glockster, GlockOwner, Shotgun Jeremy, and the cooks, (and anyone else I missed) for putting this one together.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Elbe, now that you are here in SA, if ya need something, just holler. I'll do the best I can with what I have to work with. Glad things are turning in the right direction for ya....Greg

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Elbe, now that you are here in SA, if ya need something, just holler. I'll do the best I can with what I have to work with. Glad things are turning in the right direction for ya....Greg

Put me on this list as well. Don't hesitate to ask. Welcome back to SA and I'm glad things are looking up. I'm headed up to Hicksville for sure, so if you need a ride let me know. I'll be leaving early Friday morning.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    When I click on the email link on the first thread my computer tries to open it w/ outlook, when I just type in paypal I get this screen w/ no link to go make a payment, just shopping at brand name stores, and I use paypal frequently. So I realize it has to be me doing something wrong....any thoughts?
    616c3f49-84cd-4867-87ca-7f8d4b34ef54_zps9b119685.gif

Top Bottom