• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Elbe is sweet and genuine. She is a worthy person who is in a terrible spot right now. She has given so much to our community. As Travis said, she's organized Hicksville shoots, she attends/participates/contributes to meets she doesn't organize, and she has personally organized help for other members on this site. Some of you may remember this:
    IMG_2989_zps0f165044.jpg

IMG_2992_zps96ef95c9.jpg

I am going to hit that paypal ASAP. I may even hit it twice! Godspeed and prayers for you Elbe.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Yep Tejano Scott, I remember that very, very well. I hadn't been on here long and that touched my heart. Elbe, some $$ sent. Wish I could do more.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Little cash and prayers sent.

Thank you for the TGT Hicksville organizations.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Exactly, networking for a job is one of the best ways to match a good candidate with the right job. For example, I'm going to be looking for a programmer to hire very soon.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    In early October when everything hit the fan for me I was speaking on the phone with a member here who took time out of her day to listen to the messy details and gave me some words of encouragement that proved prophetic; "you will get through this and people will come along beside you to help you, people you don't even know or would least expect, will help you through this tough time" (paraphrase)

How absolutely correct that person was! I remain humbled and amazed at the generosity of this community. I can not express in written words adequately, but from the bottom of my heart I am so thankful to all of you who have given or intend to. I pray that in the future, in your time of need, the blessing will return to you and your household.

Top Bottom