• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    One of our TGT members is facing a life crisis that could use the support of TGT and it's members. We've come together many times in the past to help out members that have fallen on hard times, and it's a great example of just how tight knit and close our community is. This time is no different. She has no job (is presently seeking), an impending foreclosure on her home, and a divorce. She is trying to get back on her feet and just needs a little assistance.

Most of you know (Elbe), she is the force behind most of the organization at the Hicksville event. If it is in your hearts to help, an account has been setup and 100% of the money goes to her. Paypal email is Helpingelbe@yahoo.com

Thanks to everyone for your time and listening!
    Hurley's Gold

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Well I'm out of work and living with family.So I know first hand, just being out of work can be hard enough.

I only have $16.42 in my paypal and I know its not much but I will send it over right after I post this!

Best of luck and Happy Holidays!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'll do what I can once I get paid. If things get bad enough-I have a spare bedroom you can use until you get back on your feet. You just gotta be able to put up with a 5 year old running around the house. lol

I've been in a similar situation myself and I know how much even having a roof over your head while you focus on other things can help out, so I always look out for anyone I know when it comes to that.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I don't have a pay pal but I have a friend that can send it for me. I have been in that boat before and it blows big time.. You know if I only had some soap...lol

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It's up to Elbe if there's any other form of payment she can accept. I'd recommend contacting her through PM's to protect her privacy. Thank you all for helping pitch in! :-)

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I'm in the same boat.

Sent from my AN/PRC-77 using Tapatalk.

Yeah. I was kinda wondering the same thing. I never PayPal. I will if I have to but if there was another way...

I was going to ask if there would be a member here with a PP account already and if they would be willing to have money sent to them and they could maybe send it to her PP account on our behalf. ????

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I was going to ask if there would be a member here with a PP account already and if they would be willing to have money sent to them and they could maybe send it to her PP account on our behalf. ????

I am willing to do that for anyone that wants to help and doesn't have PP. Just PM me for an address.

Top Bottom