Help finding Vihta Vouri powder, please.

CowDog

Sep 26, 2008
South of Iowa Park
I'm having a hard time finding anyplace that sells Vihta Vouri powder. I've even looked around in two other states.

Does anyone know of a store selling this brand of powders in the DFW area (preferred) or even Austin or San Antonio? Any help will be appreciated, until you're better paid!

cd

CowDog

Sep 26, 2008
South of Iowa Park
Thank you for the help. I'll try Sportsman's warehouse in a week or two, when I'm down there. I'm heading for Powder Valley now, to check them out.

cd

djspump2003

Oct 19, 2008
Austin
Were you just joking about this website? I typed in "vihta vouri" a couple of different ways and couldn't find anything with their search engine. I looked in their reloading components and they only sell 3 types of bullets and no sierra!

Please tell me what is so good about this website?

Of course Powder Valley, Inc. is great. There is also Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply INC which does beat out powder valley on most pricing.

Joat

Apr 28, 2008
Kenefick, TX
Don't know if they list it on their site, but in store they had a full shelf dedicated to the VV powder. I didn't browse the site, just posted the contact for a store that I know has it in stock on a shelf. Sierra bullets on the shelf as well.

No Joke, if it were a joke it would have had one of these: or one of these: or maybe even one of these: before/after the listing.

Joat

wshbrngr

Jul 16, 2008
Texas Hill Country
Don't know if they list it on their site, but in store they had a full shelf dedicated to the VV powder. I didn't browse the site, just posted the contact for a store that I know has it in stock on a shelf. Sierra bullets on the shelf as well.

No Joke, if it were a joke it would have had one of these: or one of these: or maybe even one of these: before/after the listing.

Joat
No, they have the powder in the store, but I don't think they ship powder or primers as neither are listed on their website.

djspump2003

Oct 19, 2008
Austin

Joat
OK, I was under the impression that you had ordered from them before using the internet. Yeah, their website sucks - so they must do most of their business in the physical store. Didn't realize that was your frame of reference or I wouldn't have posted - sorry

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members