• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wmailhos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DFW Area, Texas
    Not me.

I have met all the folks from Model 1 Sales that come out to the gun shows in this area, and they certainly seem like good folks to me. No matter how rude some customers act (Yankees) or how dumb a question someone will ask them, they just stay even tempered, level headed and polite, a lot better than most of us could.

They have a good selection at good prices.

If I was going to buy an upper today, that would be the first place that I would look.

I was not impressed with the one guy I talked to at the gun show in Fort Worth. I know those guys have been hammered at the gun shows and it is probably hard to keep a smile on your face but the guy just didn't impress me. I'd probably never buy anything from them based on that one interaction.

Rational? Nope - but consumers don't have to be. They have PLENTY of other options.....
    Guns International

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I was not impressed with the one guy I talked to at the gun show in Fort Worth.

----------------------

If you speaking of the show this past week end... OMG. I have never seen so many people at a gun show. There wasn't a vendor there that was what I would call cordial. I was interested in a HK USPc .40, but the gun on the table had a few scratches on it, and I asked the guy if they would consider taking a few bucks off for that... I had cash in had. Flat ass "NO" he said "someone will buy it" FTS.

I've bought a few things from M1. Middle of the road stuff, but functional none the less. Try YHM. They are also middle of the road, and I found them easy to deal with.

Top Bottom