• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Hey, fellers, I have been her at TGT for quite a while now and just noticed this topic area, so....

I have a degree (BSEE) from Texas A&M and have worked over 30 years for large companies (HP, Agilent Technologies, Ciena) doing technical marketing, product marketing, project management, and training development, among other things. I am looking for work somewhere on the NW side of SA (including Boerne and region). And it's been pretty slow. If any of you know of any openings for someone like me, please DM me or find me somehow. Or if you "know a guy", please pass it along. I can share my resume at any time and can start just as soon as I can be of use somewhere. Thanks for reading this.
    Lynx Defense

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    If your on Linkd In they have a "Jobs" section. Usually catered to your field of work.
    Yep. I am. And I do get their job notifications. Unfortunately, the relevance of their "hits" has left much to be desired.
    I posted here, hoping a TGT peep might know of something from an "insider" point of view.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom