• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pretarion

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2014
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I recently inherited an extensive family gun collection from a deceased relative. In the collection are two binary triggers, with the manufacturers paperwork mentioning legality of ownership. I am completely unfamiliar with these devices and I have a co-worker who states they fall in the same category as bump stocks... and are illegal. With the ban, I am trying to find information out on whether these fall in the same category or are they safe to own?

Any help would be beyond appreciated.
    Lynx Defense

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I have a co-worker who states they fall in the same category as bump stocks... and are illegal.
    Your co-worker is misinformed. If you read the final ruling carefully, it was obviously explicitly crafted to not impact binary triggers.

If you want specific cites, feel free to ask. It's too late tonite but tomorrow I'll be happy to provide links, etc.

Pretarion

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2014
    Your co-worker is misinformed. If you read the final ruling carefully, it was obviously explicitly crafted to not impact binary triggers.

If you want specific cites, feel free to ask. It's too late tonite but tomorrow I'll be happy to provide links, etc.
    Thanks Ben, I would truly appreciate a push in the right direction for this information.

Top Bottom