• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    That thread is about Nevada nor does it talking about Texas or Greg Abbotts statement to the BLM.
    Oops, my bad

I'm glad Abbott is standing up for us as he usually does. I truly believe he is going to make am awesome governor. I only hope whoever takes his place as AG is as good as him. From what I've seen I dont believe hes endorsed his successor yet.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    They are trying to secure the water. I would be surprised if the EPA didn't come forward with some report about some insignificant bug, to back up the BLM claim for the land. We are here in the beginning of this. How bad will it have to get before people see what there long term goal is? We worry about rights and freedoms, but if they take control of the water we will have to worry about survival. Once the people are worried about survival, they will gladly give up their rights and freedoms. Most will. There is a reason that the wealthy have bought land in other countries, directly over large aquifers, already.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    That thread is about Nevada nor does it talking about Texas or Greg Abbotts statement to the BLM.

I'm glad Abbott is standing up for us as he usually does. I truly believe he is going to make am awesome governor. I only hope whoever takes his place as AG is as good as him. From what I've seen I dont believe hes endorsed his successor yet.

either you can't read or you didn't read.

The thread I started last week about this topic is about the Texas /BLM land grab and there are plenty of post in it referring to Abbotts oppposition

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    They are trying to secure the water. I would be surprised if the EPA didn't come forward with some report about some insignificant bug, to back up the BLM claim for the land. We are here in the beginning of this. How bad will it have to get before people see what there long term goal is? We worry about rights and freedoms, but if they take control of the water we will have to worry about survival. Once the people are worried about survival, they will gladly give up their rights and freedoms. Most will. There is a reason that the wealthy have bought land in other countries, directly over large aquifers, already.

What's the old Texas saying? "We go to court over land but go to war over water"? Something like that. Without water land is useless... and life is impossible.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Tyrant Designs
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo

Latest posts