• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    People are not going to like the grand jury decision on the Breonna Taylor shooting. AG says it was a justifiable shooting and it was not a "no knock warrant" issue. One officer indicted on 3 charges of "wonton endangerment" but no charges for the shooting death of Breonna Taylor.

Curfew at 9:00 PM tonight and National Guard already in place.

Can't believe I saw them interview Al Sharpton and he is not happy with this decision....
    Texas SOT

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Watching Fox News reporting on the Louisville KY grand jury in Breonna Talyor killing, I saw a demonstrator's sign saying "Capitalism is killing us" - apparently written by someone who has no idea what the definition of capatalism is. It gives an idea of the demonstrators' low level of intellegence.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    here is a live feed duno how long it will be before its pulled due to violence.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    People are not going to like the grand jury decision on the Breonna Taylor shooting. AG says it was a justifiable shooting and it was not a "no knock warrant" issue. One officer indicted on 3 charges of "wonton endangerment" but no charges for the shooting death of Breonna Taylor.

Curfew at 9:00 PM tonight and National Guard already in place.

Can't believe I saw them interview Al Sharpton and he is not happy with this decision....
    Apparently one officer ran off 10 indiscriminate rounds into the house.... He'll burn at the stake for that - probably. I don't know if his firearm fired any of the rounds that hit Breonna - or anyone else.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Attorney Ben Crump is labeling this as another example of racism... WTF!
    The police were shot at first.
    Breonna Taylor invited a known criminal to shack up with her... Even someone with a little bit of common sense would recognize this is a prime example of a way to find yourself on the wrong end of the law and possibly being shot at.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    So shooting the unarmed woman 5+ times was legal, but spraying misses all over the apartment was criminal?
    Have you seen video of the incident? I haven't so "Shooting an unarmed woman 5+ times..." comes off as if you know something the rest of us aren't privy to. Ain't saying you're wrong. Just saying if you weren't there or haven't see the body cameras you may be assuming a bit much.

Top Bottom