Here we go again. National Guard already called out in Louisville

TXP

What is the bm movement and the antifags movement ? I've never heard of either one of them.
Well, sit back and let me tell you.

Once upon a time in a far away area known as the NW US, there were these gallant do gooders that rose up to fight the horrid Orange Man. They called themselves Pantifa. Sadly, they were not able to crush the Orange Man by themselves by burning down only their own cities. They joined forces with the Be-dark Lives Matter, an ally of the righteous Demorats party. Together with their Sorrosly de Benevolent backers they began a crusade to burn down mostly their own areas nation wide and skate around on streets in the name of their own flavor of premium, sour justice. /S

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Fair enough, but generally when you quote someone's post, you are in some measure replying to them.

I obviously don't post much because I'm not the 'sharing my feels' type of guy, but when I do, I mean what I say and can occasionally put those thoughts into comprehensible sentences.
TXP, if you believe what you posted, then I have a challenge for you. I want you to dig up and read a bunch of cases where officers were executing a "no-knock" warrant, on the wrong address, or the wrong people, from wrong provided information, and the residents were fired upon, and either injured, or died from shots fired by the officers. Tell me how many of those officers have been prosecuted.

I'm fairly certain that I already know the answer!
If you can show that a majority of those officers were prosecuted and fired, and convicted of murder, I'll believe what you posted about the law and police officers.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!

Once upon a time in a far away area known as the NW US, there were these gallant do gooders that rose up to fight the horrid Orange Man. They called themselves Pantifa. Sadly, they were not able to crush the Orange Man by themselves by burning down only their own cities. They joined forces with the Be-dark Lives Matter, an ally of the righteous Demorats party. Together with their Sorrosly de Benevolent backers they began a crusade to burn down mostly their own areas nation wide and skate around on streets in the name of their own flavor of premium, sour justice. /S
Hate to wreck your train of thought, but BLM and ANTIFA predate Trump being in office.

gambler

Jul 31, 2020
Texas
It could. Her boyfriend could just be a worthless POS that didn't have anything in his name. So to be able to collect evidence, they had to name her because she was the lawful owner/renter of the properties. I have no doubt the police were investigating her also because of her association with the boyfriend.
The "boyfriend' on the warrant is not the same guy that was in her apartment and shot the cop. Not sure if you understand it that way or not.

gambler

Jul 31, 2020
Texas

I guess I don't understand your post because I can't tell if you are trying to be cute or funny or what. So, I'll just overlook it. But thanks for trying.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Sure can't find anything on that. Could you link to some information on this ?
There's actually a huge thread here in the Forum on it.
The names and address escape me at the moment, but others will chime in I presume.

ETA: Oldtimers sucks....

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members