• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    You really must be a huge supporter of Hillary Clinton.

Her famous words, "What difference does it make?"

It matters, a lot. Who's bullets hit her, and how many times. What if we found out that none of the officer's bullets hit Taylor and they all came from her "boyfriend's" gun instead? Sure would change the dynamic of the story and the events, wouldn't it?

Not saying that happened, but accuracy in reporting facts, matters.
    Ack'tooly her infamous words were "What difference, at this point, does it make?" But who's takin' notes... Hahahah...

ETA: Test next Monday!
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Damn. Seems like there are always a few who think anybody that disagrees with them must be a dirty leftist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first part was sarcastic humor. The second part of the post was serious.

Francis.jpeg

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Having looked over Kentucky Statute chapter 503, I don't see a clear justification for shooting Taylor. Maybe 503.050 could be applicable, but 503.085 and 503.090 don't seem to help the cop's defense. Maybe if they thought there were no other people in the dwelling, 503.050 could stand up, but unless their prior investigation showed the suspect lived alone, they were making an unreasonable general assumption that most people live alone.

Without a release of evidence, there is no way to really conclude what the cops actually saw and since they chose to keep their cameras off, we may not know.

I think it is more likely that the cop(s) had a target when they fired based on the number of times Taylor was hit. I say "a target", something to shoot at. Not necessarily someone they can say had fired at them or had a weapon. She was, like most people here say, was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I am sure a guy that has had access to a sliver of the evidence knows better than the AG and Grand jury who had a shit ton of the evidence.

let me know when they are convicted and the terms of the conviction in regards to her death.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    How many times a person was "shot" depends a great deal on the source, and timing, of the reporting. News articles seldom get it right. If someone raises a hand during a shooting, and the bullet passes through the hand, the arm, and then strikes the chest, initial reports may indicate 3,4, or even 5 hits. Not until the autopsy, and reconstruction will anyone know, and even then it is expert "best guessing," without video. A complete forensic investigation, to include reconstruction, diagrams, laser pointers etcetera, will be used in the trial of the one officer charged, maybe. It is conceivable that the defense attorney will attempt to keep all that, in regards to B.Taylor, out if they can't show that one of his bullets struck her. It will be in the investigative file, but not necessarily made public. Kudos to the A.G. there had to be political pressure to rule on emotion rather than facts.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    How many times a person was "shot" depends a great deal on the source, and timing, of the reporting. News articles seldom get it right. If someone raises a hand during a shooting, and the bullet passes through the hand, the arm, and then strikes the chest, initial reports may indicate 3,4, or even 5 hits. Not until the autopsy, and reconstruction will anyone know, and even then it is expert "best guessing," without video. A complete forensic investigation, to include reconstruction, diagrams, laser pointers etcetera, will be used in the trial of the one officer charged, maybe. It is conceivable that the defense attorney will attempt to keep all that, in regards to B.Taylor, out if they can't show that one of his bullets struck her. It will be in the investigative file, but not necessarily made public. Kudos to the A.G. there had to be political pressure to rule on emotion rather than facts.

You do know most of those facts were given to the grand jury.

She was shot 6 times by 2 of the 3 officers 1 shot was fatal.

The officer that was charged with a crime was the one that did not shot her at all.

the 2 that did shoot her were not charged with anything.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    You do know most of those facts were given to the grand jury.

She was shot 6 times by 2 of the 3 officers 1 shot was fatal.

The officer that was charged with a crime was the one that did not shot her at all.

the 2 that did shoot her were not charged with anything.
    My comment was to address the previous posts where people were quoting various articles saying she was shot x number of times. Thanks for the info, so, like I said, there will be a motion to suppress the reconstruction of "her" being shot as highly inflammatory.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    My comment was to address the previous posts where people were quoting various articles saying she was shot x number of times. Thanks for the info, so, like I said, there will be a motion to suppress the reconstruction of "her" being shot as highly inflammatory.

when will there be a motion. The case was no billed as far as the killing goes.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Maybe I don't know KY law and you do. However, I've never heard of laws in the US that allow cops or anyone else to kill someone, accidentally or otherwise, just because they have some association or proximity to a person that could have deadly force legally applied.

I don't think the cops should face murder charges, but I think they could reasonably face negligent or unintentional homicide charges. Hell, the extenuating circumstances may even warrant something more minor than that, but to say that everything the cops did was good firearms policy and practice is feeding a reckless precedent for police shootings.
    Given the circumstances, I am sure there is a good reason they are not facing anything than one of the three a comparatively minor charge. Time will tell why that is.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    laws are not black and white. If Taylor was between cops and her bf, charges not likely

if she is in another room hiding and is killed by the jackass firing randomly into the apt, he is likely charged
    Exactly.

Many years ago when I took my USA Cycling Official's class the instructing National Commissare told us: "the rules are black and white, but the racing always takes place in the grey area between the rules".

It was a good lesson that has served me very well.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom