• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Apparently one officer ran off 10 indiscriminate rounds into the house.... He'll burn at the stake for that - probably. I don't know if his firearm fired any of the rounds that hit Breonna - or anyone else.
    I think they said he was firing off shots all over the place including some in the house next door, or apartment next door, or something like that.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Have you seen video of the incident? I haven't so "Shooting an unarmed woman 5+ times..." comes off as if you know something the rest of us aren't privy to. Ain't saying you're wrong. Just saying if you weren't there or haven't see the body cameras you may be assuming a bit much.
    I think I heard or read somewhere that the cops there do not wear body cameras....

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Here is one UK link indicating she was shot 8 times.

NY Times says the cop with charges fired into window and patio door. Both of which had blinds violating dept. policy "to have clear line of sight..."

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    So when the police storm into a house, such as Marvin Guy and he shoots one of them - it's a problem. But when they storm a house and shoot an occupant, it's not a problem? Got it.

*For those out of the loop - Killeen PD raided a house of a minor drug user, found no drugs after the raid, and were shot at/killed by the resident within seconds of them breaking down his door. He's been on hold in the county jail since 2014 and still hasn't been to trial. That's kind of the condensed version of it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Have you seen video of the incident? I haven't so "Shooting an unarmed woman 5+ times..." comes off as if you know something the rest of us aren't privy to. Ain't saying you're wrong. Just saying if you weren't there or haven't see the body cameras you may be assuming a bit much.

One story I read, said she was hit seven times, but didn't specify by whom. I'll see if I can locate the story and link it for you to read.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    One story I read, said she was hit seven times, but didn't specify by whom. I'll see if I can locate the story and link it for you to read.

Previously I had read 5/6/8,

hence why I went with what the AG said today, reading off the autopsy report.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    IMO, she's not exactly as an innocent a bystander as her "protesters" would like her to be. She was, from a story I read, handling money for a drug dealer and apparently knew about the drug deals going on.

Many times, we are known by the company we keep. That doesn't mean she deserved to die, but if you hang out with such people, and there is a raid, these things can happen, and it did.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    This article says she was shot five times.....

This article states she was shot eight times......

So how many times was she really shot? Because a article I read yesterday said seven times she was hit.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    IMO, she's not exactly as an innocent a bystander as her "protesters" would like her to be. She was, from a story I read, handling money for a drug dealer and apparently knew about the drug deals going on.

Many times, we are known by the company we keep. That doesn't mean she deserved to die, but if you hang out with such people, and there is a raid, these things can happen, and it did.
    If she was not presenting a deadly threat to the officers, they had no justification to shoot her. I heard one account where her boyfriend was using her as a human shield.......

....hope none of these guys are on the Hostage Rescue Unit.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They announced who they were, were ignored, busted the door, were immediately shot at, and returned fire. She was in the vicinity of her PoS boyfriend who claims he thought her ex drug dealing boyfriend was at the door.

She’s guilty of making really stupid life decisions that put her in a fatal situation. There is no “hostage rescue” element to this.

The one cop faces reckless endangerment charges for firing blind but didn’t hit anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    They announced who they were, were ignored, busted the door, were immediately shot at, and returned fire

Pretty much exactly what will happen if some one enters my home.

Why police execute search warrants when folks are home is one of biggest mysteries of the universe.

Just wait till they have left to go to work, an errand, etc

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Pretty much exactly what will happen if some one enters my home.

Why police execute search warrants when folks are home is one of biggest mysteries of the universe.

Just wait till they have left to go to work, an errand, etc

And as many of us would. If someone comes breaking through my door in the middle of the night, I'm going to assume it's a bad person, not the cops. But I don't associate with gang bangers, thugs, criminals or drug dealers so there is no reason for me to even think it would be the cops breaking into my home.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    The crux of this whole matter to me is was this a no knock or not? Everything I saw showed it was a no knock warrant. If that's the case and they didn't knock and just broke down the door, you and I would have had guns blazing. The TV today showed the AG spokesman saying that they have a witness who said the police knocked and announced. Why would the cops do that if it were a no knock warrant? Is that standard for police to announce on a no knock warrant? Is this a bunch of BS or not? How the residents reacted to my mind depends on their state of mind, completely surprised by people breaking in and shooting or reacting to cops announcing their presence?
    If I were a betting person I would bet that the cops no knocked, took a shot from the guy in the house and then went off full cock blazing away indiscriminately and then claimed that they knocked. Why, because if they knocked they could get off and if they didn't knock they were guilty of murder or whatever it is in KY. Just a bet though.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The crux of this whole matter to me is was this a no knock or not? Everything I saw showed it was a no knock warrant. If that's the case and they didn't knock and just broke down the door, you and I would have had guns blazing. The TV today showed the AG spokesman saying that they have a witness who said the police knocked and announced. Why would the cops do that if it were a no knock warrant? Is that standard for police to announce on a no knock warrant? Is this a bunch of BS or not? How the residents reacted to my mind depends on their state of mind, completely surprised by people breaking in and shooting or reacting to cops announcing their presence?
    If I were a betting person I would bet that the cops no knocked, took a shot from the guy in the house and then went off full cock blazing away indiscriminately and then claimed that they knocked. Why, because if they knocked they could get off and if they didn't knock they were guilty of murder or whatever it is in KY. Just a bet though.

From what I read, in two different articles, originally the warrant was a "no-knock" warrant, but the judge changed it to an announce and enter instead. The police state they knocked, and the boyfriend did state he heard pounding on the door. So IMO, they did knock.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    And as many of us would. If someone comes breaking through my door in the middle of the night, I'm going to assume it's a bad person, not the cops. But I don't associate with gang bangers, thugs, criminals or drug dealers so there is no reason for me to even think it would be the cops breaking into my home.

They, cops, have been know to raid the wrong house. They have been know to act on bad data... But yeah, somebody come busting through my door at 2am, I don't care if they're claiming to be Jesus Christ... If they aren't, they might just have the opportunity to go FTF with him!

Top Bottom