• ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Here we go.....

A police officer was just shot and more info when it becomes available. Don't know it was by a rioter or not.

This is from Tucker on Fox News.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Ref: sarcasm understanding (or lack of understanding)

per earlier postings in this thread.

According to Quora, Google, Emojipedia and other internet sources, the "upside down smiley face" is frequently used to express/convey sarcasm.

Such as:

Alternatively, the slash 's' is also used, but less well known or recognized.

Such as: /s

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Ref: sarcasm understanding (or lack of understanding)

per earlier postings in this thread.

According to Quora, Google, Emojipedia and other internet sources, the "upside down smiley face" is frequently used to express/convey sarcasm.

Such as:

Alternatively, the slash 's' is also used, but less well known or recognized.

Such as: /s
    Well by golly. My intellectual knowledge now complete, I can die a happy man.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Pretty much exactly what will happen if some one enters my home.

Why police execute search warrants when folks are home is one of biggest mysteries of the universe.

Just wait till they have left to go to work, an errand, etc

1:
    A search warrant can specify the item to be searched for as a person.

2:
    If the item searched for is contraband. It is often beneficial to have the person in possession of it right there. It saves quite a bit of coordination and puts police in better control of the situation which keeps the innocent public safer. It helps prevent car chases or shootouts in the mall when you try to arrest the person for the stuff in the house.

p.s. Please stop with the "blaze of glory" bravado...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Exactly. They very well could have announced and he didn't hear them.

Good point Renegade.
    *Could* but IME highly unlikely.

In one case whete I was told "oh, I didn't hear you" at a family disturbance I could hear before I knocked. They IMMEDIATELY stopped the first time I knocked and announced LOUDLY. They proceeded (I suspect based on odor and sound) to put away some glass smoke inhalation apparatuses for several minutes before the "heard me" and opened the door which may or may not have had dents by that point.

Like I said, *could* but I don't believe the BF for one second.

It's kind of the "I'm sorry officer, I didn't see the speed limit sign". It sounds good, feels good, unverifiable and plausible.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    What time is the curfew? Anyone on the street thereafter gets arrested (and maybe a bit bloodied). Tired of this Shit! Time to crack some skulls!

So how many months have we had the riot shit going down. How many Democratic led Cities have imposed Curfews.

I have watched and have NEVER seen them shut the riots down because of a curfew.

*Could* but IME highly unlikely.

In one case whete I was told "oh, I didn't hear you" at a family disturbance I could hear before I knocked. They IMMEDIATELY stopped the first time I knocked and announced LOUDLY. They proceeded (I suspect based on odor and sound) to put away some glass smoke inhalation apparatuses for several minutes before the "heard me" and opened the door which may or may not have had dents by that point.

Like I said, *could* but I don't believe the BF for one second.

It's kind of the "I'm sorry officer, I didn't see the speed limit sign". It sounds good, feels good, unverifiable and plausible.

Well with the neighbor saying he heard them knock and announce I would say the chances of a bad guy ignoring and saying oh I did not hear Nuthin are way more than the cops not announcing even though they did not have to as the warrant was a no knock.

Top Bottom