• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I guess I don't understand your post because I can't tell if you are trying to be cute or funny or what. So, I'll just overlook it. But thanks for trying.

He answered your question. The sarcasm went right over your head I would guess.

BM, means Bowel Movement, which describes the BLM.

Pantifa, or Antifags, is the slurring of ANTIFA.

Gambler, just how old are you again?

Reactions: TXP

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Comments that start with “I think” are always suspect and do not help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes they do help because the comment gives the general idea without being a direct quote.

Both boyfriends are on the warrant.

Not according to the news articles I have seen. Here is a quote and link to one that disputes that...

"Walker, who was not listed in the search warrant, was at his girlfriend's apartment the night of the shooting. A registered gun owner, Walker fired back at officers executing the warrant, saying he did not know who was coming into the apartment."

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yes they do help because the comment gives the

Not according to the news articles I have seen. Here is a quote and link to one that disputes that...

"Walker, who was not listed in the search warrant, was at his girlfriend's apartment the night of the shooting. A registered gun owner, Walker fired back at officers executing the warrant, saying he did not know who was coming into the apartment."

And I have read quite a few different articles that state the number of rounds that hit Taylor, from five to nine. So how many times was she hit?

When I read a report that lists the autopsy results as to how many times she was hit, that report will have some validity.

TXP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess I don't understand your post because I can't tell if you are trying to be cute or funny or what. So, I'll just overlook it. But thanks for trying.

There was that "/S" at the end. Rather than be a straight up smart ass to a question the guy had, I thought I'd be a wise ass and tell him a fairy tale version of the origins of the two organizations he asked about.

Tough crowd this afternoon. I'll try harder to actually be funny next time.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    There was that "/S" at the end. Rather than be a straight up smart ass to a question the guy had, I thought I'd be a wise ass and tell him a fairy tale version of the origins of the two organizations he asked about.

Some people are not equipped with a sense of humor, or imagination!

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas

OK

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yes they do help because the comment gives the

Ok my bad.

Jamarcus Glover and an Adrian Walker are on warrant along with Taylor. News reports say this is not Kenneth Walker nor are they related.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    And I have read quite a few different articles that state the number of rounds that hit Taylor, from five to nine. So how many times was she hit?

When I read a report that lists the autopsy results as to how many times she was hit, that report will have some validity.
    Who cares how many times she was hit ? She's just dead !

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Who cares how many times she was hit ? She's just dead !

You really must be a huge supporter of Hillary Clinton.

Her famous words, "What difference does it make?"

It matters, a lot. Who's bullets hit her, and how many times. What if we found out that none of the officer's bullets hit Taylor and they all came from her "boyfriend's" gun instead? Sure would change the dynamic of the story and the events, wouldn't it?

Not saying that happened, but accuracy in reporting facts, matters.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom