$240 shipped
    Target Sports

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I've always been interested in trying one out. I like to color options and price.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    @AKM47 you got yourself a good gun. I did a review on one a while back. You can see it here.

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    @AKM47 you got yourself a good gun. I did a review on one a while back. You can see it here.

The trigger pull isn't bad

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    Aim for center-mass should the need arises. Only Biden suggests using it as an ankle gun!
    On a serious note, I had one and found it reliable and worthy of confidence.

Ankle gun .. as in carrying around the ankle in a ankle holster

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I sincerely hope your experience goes well, my wife's and mine did not. Wife did the research and purchased a black over purple SCCY , her first . It didn't go well at all, repeated jams mag after mag. I shot it better than she did but it jammed with me as well. To say the least she was heart broken. Sent it back to SCCY and got it back improved but still not reliable enough for a carry piece. That was sad because she could hit very well with it, much better than the hellcat that replaced it. However the hellcat has yet to jam on her. Similar recoil but the hellcat doesn't have the sharpness of recoil the SCCY did. I hope you got a good one.

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    I sincerely hope your experience goes well, my wife's and mine did not. Wife did the research and purchased a black over purple SCCY , her first . It didn't go well at all, repeated jams mag after mag. I shot it better than she did but it jammed with me as well. To say the least she was heart broken. Sent it back to SCCY and got it back improved but still not reliable enough for a carry piece. That was sad because she could hit very well with it, much better than the hellcat that replaced it. However the hellcat has yet to jam on her. Similar recoil but the hellcat doesn't have the sharpness of recoil the SCCY did. I hope you got a good one.

I did some research and the problem is the mags

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Trigger?

Long pull, but not bad, but long and ratchety or...?

Thanks!

All of the above. Long heavy ratchety stacking. The one I shot was worse than a lot of DA revolvers. And not finely tuned custom ones, think: Nagant revolver

Gun with a crappy trigger is still better than none at all, which seems to be the target market.

Top Bottom