TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    This is not mine nor am I associated with the seller
    NFA Market Board

WTS: IMI Registered Receiver UZI SMG $13,500 obo
    Posted By: Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc., Oxford, MS <charles@mississippiautoarms.com> (65.7.20.11)
    Date: 1/17/14 20:30

We have another registered receiver IMI UZI for sale for $13,500. Can transfer with e-Form 3 to your dealer or direct to you via ATF e-Form 4 if you have a Mississippi trust, LLC, or corporation. This is a great gun that is currently set up in 9mm but can also be set up in 45acp/357 Sig/.40/.22lr with the appropriate bolt/barrel. Feed ramp is in place to allow reliable function with hollow point ammunition. Can provide Model A sights or Model B sights at buyers preference. Is as pictured with original IMI case. This gun will go fast at this price.
    Mississippi Auto Arms Inc.
    1300 Van Buren Ave #111
    Oxford, MS 38655
    662-232-8011 and ask for Charles
    charles@mississippiautoarms.com
    www.mississippiautoarms.com

245x75i.jpg

MAA, Inc.
    Guns International

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Mang. That's sort of what I wanted but was hoping to find a gun in Texas. I think dealer-dealer transfers are still taking a long time.

That price is very high too, higher than Ruben and Frank. Thanks for the heads up though.

Edit: I'll email them and ask if it's a conversion or a factory IMI SMG. That's the only way it could possibly be worth that much.

Hrm, to me it looks like a really overpriced converted Model B. It has semi-auto Model B rear sight rather than SMG sights and still has the barrel restrictor ring inside the receiver.

LOL u think they would get all offended if I offered $9k for it? Because after I got it I'd still have to send it to Vector or NFA Investments or someone else to grind off the restrictor ring and resize the lower frame pin holes etc... To bring it to true SMG specs and that costs $$$.

Last edited:

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Mang. That's sort of what I wanted but was hoping to find a gun in Texas. I think dealer-dealer transfers are still taking a long time.

That price is very high too, higher than Ruben and Frank. Thanks for the heads up though.

Edit: I'll email them and ask if it's a conversion or a factory IMI SMG. That's the only way it could possibly be worth that much.

Hrm, to me it looks like a really overpriced converted Model B. It has semi-auto Model B rear sight rather than SMG sights and still has the barrel restrictor ring inside the receiver.

LOL u think they would get all offended if I offered $9k for it? Because after I got it I'd still have to send it to Vector or NFA Investments or someone else to grind off the restrictor ring and resize the lower frame pin holes etc... To bring it to true SMG specs and that costs $$$.

They know what they have, and what its worth. They should therefor expect others to know as well. I say go for it.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I bought one at the HGCA show for less than that one up top. Price was a little more than I'd have liked but the seller is a respected local manufacturer been in the NFA and MG game for many decades.

Now I need mags, lots of mags. Maybe a spare top cover with a picatinney rail.

Top Bottom